Sleek. Sexy. Superior. That’s the all new CS900 Elliptical from TRUE. This new elliptical design is sure to turn heads, and keep them coming back to your facility for more. TRUE continues its tradition of high quality and craftsmanship with the CS900. The CS900 Elliptical offers TRUE’s patented Core Drive™ system that provides the most natural movement and keeps the user in the center of the exercise motion for superior balance, stability and comfort.
TRUE Fitness is the only company that provides a total body workout. Our proprietary Side Steps allow the user to step off and drive the CS900 using the upper body only. On traditional front-and-rear-drive elliptical machines, your arms just go for the ride while your legs do all the work.
TRUE stands alone in providing three separate positions that work the entire body:
- Isolated Upper-Body
- Isolated Lower-Body
- Upper and Lower Total-Body
SMALL FOOTPRINT, BIG BENEFITS
TRUE’s design innovation allows for placement for 50% more compact CS900 units in the same footprint as traditional front or rear-drive ellipticals.
SAFE AND COMFORTABLE
This thoughtfully crafted machine provides side steps and handrails for a safe and simple entry and exit.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Total Body Workout capabilities with TRUE’s patented Cardio 360™ Programming
- Featuring a small footprint for maximizing your fitness facility space
- Customize the CS900 Elliptical with multiple console options
- Optional Netpulse Compatibility
- Polar® Compatible Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring
- Brushed Aluminum Side Step design
- Soft Step Cushioned Anti-Fatigue Footpad material
- Radius and moisture resistant exercise arm sleeves
ORTHOPEDIC RUNNING SURFACE
TRUE’s patented Soft System™ offers the most orthopedically correct running surface available. The Soft System™ works to absorb the shock of impact, helping to properly distribute your weight, preventing injury and allowing your stride to correct itself every time your foot strikes.
OLYMPIC DECLINE BENCH WITH PLATE STORAGE
- Adjustable leg rollers.
- Fully welded frame with bolt-on buttresses for maximum rigidity.
- Ten chrome plated, Olympic peg-sized weight storage pegs.
- Dual bar catches for safety.
- Wearguards in the bar catches and on the side of the posts.
- Chrome plated adjustment surfaces.
It’s hard to improve on a classic. Throw in a wonderfully substantial plate storage system and see what happens. Quick and easy access to your Olympic plates will make workouts quicker and better. Tall bar catch tabs make it easier to rack the weight and there’s a secondary set lower down for safety. Both sets of bar catches feature polymer wearguards to help protect the bar knurling. Another wearguard on the side of the post protects the finish from plates that are propped there during plate exchanges. Bench pad features dense foam and heavy duty 32 oz. top-stitched upholstery, but it’s sized to not get in the way. A fully adjustable foot roller system holds you in position while you push yourself to the limit.
OLYMPIC FLAT BENCH WITH PLATE STORAGE
- Chrome plated, Olympic peg-sized weight storage.
- ABS wearguards on bar catches and sides of posts.
- Only four frame bolts enhance rigidity and reduce maintenance.
- Dual bar catches for additional safety.
A complete Olympic bench. Tall bar catch tabs make it easier to rack the weight and there’s a secondary set lower down for safety. Both sets of bar catches feature polymer wearguards to help protect the bar knurling. Another wearguard on the side of the post protects the finish from plates that are propped there during plate exchanges. Bench pad features dense foam and heavy duty 32 oz. top-stitched upholstery, but it’s sized to not get in the way. Ten chrome plated pegs take hold of all the Olympic plates you can lift and then some. This well-thought-out design promotes quicker workouts and keeps all your Olympic plates organized and off the floor.
PRO SERIES HALF CAGE
- Open design that offers a reduced footprint and cost vs. full cage models.
- Chrome plated, offset, 7 gauge racking with laser cut numbering.
- Only 12 frame bolts for ease of setup and the ultimate in rigidity.
- Upright storage for 4 Olympic bars (can also hold independent dip attachments).
- Bench docking system is a no-cost option (3222 bench only).
- Chrome plated, fully welded plate storage.
- Resistance band pegs are standard.
The not-so-little brother to the 3221 Power Cage, the Pro Series Half Cage doesn’t cut back on anything but floor space. The chosen cage of D1 Sports Training, Competitive Edge Sports and Athletic Republic, the Legend Fitness Pro Series Half Cage features only 12 frame bolts but dozens of features and accessories. Monster Hooks with advanced polymer contact surfaces, 7 gauge chrome racking, and made-in-East-Tennessee quality is standard with every cage, as well as a multi-grip chin up bar, resistance band pegs, Olympic bar storage, and 3″ x 2″ adjustable bar catches.